What Makes Me Happy

Wednesday, September 7, 2016


For today's prompt I wasn't really sure how to go about it.   The prompt is "Five things that bring you joy", so I went back and forth between tangible items or just what makes me happy in general.  I decided to go with a mix of both.


Books and reading make me really happy.  They are my escape from the stresses of daily life; I love taking a step into someone else's world.   Give me a book and a glass of wine and I will be content for hours :)


I literally have the best friends and family ever.  I can't say enough about them, each and every one of them makes me happy for one reason or another.   I don't know where I would be without them!  My life would be way less fun, that is for damn sure!


Travel brings me so much joy!  I love discovering different places in the world and experiencing them for myself.   I love experiencing new places with different people, I love trying new foods, and I love doing things that are out of my comfort zone!


Nature is pretty broad, but really, I love it all.  I love animals, I love the mountains, I love being on the water, I love waterfalls and I love exploring what beauty is left on this planet.  My biggest fear is that most of it will be gone in my lifetime.


This guy has brought me so much happiness!  I can't say enough about what a great guy he is and what an amazing husband he is.  He makes me want to be better, and he always encourages me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design