Blogtember: Current Goals

Friday, September 2, 2016


My main goal for the month of September is to stay sane!  This is moving month and it's been a crazy past few weeks.  I do have a few goals other than keeping my sanity in tact. 

Get Our House Organized
 We're moving this month and I want to be sure to get our house put together in the first week.  Last time we moved I procrastinated and I don't want to do that again.  The kitchen is always the most annoying part for me for some reason, so I want to tackle that first.
  
Find a Job
I'm not the kind of person who can just stay home, I need a job.  I have applied to a bunch and plan to apply to a bunch more once we actually get to NY and get settled.  I'm hoping to have a job by the end of September, beginning of October.  At this point I'll take whatever job I'm offered first and go from there.

Get Rid of all Unnecessary Belongings
 I've been working on this for the past few months and I will do even more once we get to NY and start unpacking.  I really don't want clutter and unnecessary stuff to be a problem during any of our future moves.  Also, we will be moving into a smaller place and I don't want it to be cluttered.

Organize all Important Documents
This is something I have already started but I want to get a binder and be more organized.  We got a new cabinet for files which should help a bit.  This will probably happen after I get the house put together.

Catch Up on Reading Challenge 
I got majorly behind on my reading challenge and I really hope to be caught up by the end of October.  I am currently 13 books behind. If I don't have a job, this should be especially easy.  I also found out I wont be living too far from a library, which makes me super happy!  I do want to try to read some books that I own, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design