Robert Wehle State Park

Thursday, September 22, 2016


Our first week in New York kind of sucked for me.  Mostly because I was bored.  I didn't have a job yet, we didn't have the dog yet, and we didn't have any of our stuff.  I basically had an air mattress and a laptop.  Then my laptop sound broke :(  So, when the weekend came, I was determined to grab my husband and get the eff out of the house!  Robert Wehle State Park was on the list of state parks that I wanted to check out, and since it was close we decided to do this one on Saturday.

We LOVED this place and will definitely be back for many more hikes in the future!  I really loved the rocky coastline and being able to do a small bit of climbing while we were there.   My only complaint was the horseflies.  Once we got to the trail near the water, we were constantly being bitten.   Definitely take some bug spray if you ever find yourself here.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design