Book Reviews: August 2016

Tuesday, September 13, 2016


August was a super crazy month so I didn't get much reading done.  The one book I did read only took me two days to read.  Hopefully I'll have more books read in September!  I am getting way behind on my GoodReads Challenge!

Linking up with Steph and Jana.


My Feelings were a bit mixed on this book.  I was able to guess the killer less than halfway through the book, and sometimes I felt like there was a bit too much going on.  That being said, I really enjoyed this book.   I liked reading from a bunch of different perspectives, I liked the small bit of romance, and I liked that you even got a glimpse inside the killers mind (which is actually how I figured out who it was).   I read the second book in this series and will probably read the third as well.  Overall, very enjoyable and still a good mystery. 
I gave this book a 4/5 on my GoodReads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design