Three Books

Monday, September 12, 2016


Today's Blogtember prompt makes me really happy!  Today I am sharing the book I just finished, the book I am currently reading, and three books I want to read.


This is the book I just finished.  In fact, I just finished it last night.   This is the second book in the three part Oak Knoll series.  I liked the first one better and thought this one had a bit too much going on.  That's not to say I didn't like it at all.  I'll leave more in depth feelings for my upcoming review on this book, but it's good for anyone who likes a good mystery.


This is the book I am currently reading.  I read the book A Whole New World, by the same author and wasn't too impressed.  I loved the idea behind the book but wasn't thrilled with the execution.   I am giving her another try and reading this book.  Again, the idea behind the book is really good, so I'm hoping this one is better.  She also just released a Beauty and the Beast retelling, but if I don't like this book, I probably wont read the next one .... unless the reviews are really good.


These are the three books that I am contemplating reading next.  The Rhythm of Memory is a bit heavier, so I'll have to see what kind of mood I'm in when I'm done my current book.  I absolutely adore Alyson Richman and I haven't come across a book of hers that I didn't like, so I am excited to read this.  The other two are the 4th and 5th books in the Throne of Glass series.  I loved the first two books, and wasn't too thrilled with the third, but I heard the 4th is really good.  The 5th one just came out this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design