Playlist: My Current Favorite Songs

Tuesday, September 6, 2016


Where My Heart Belongs by Gloriana
I have been obsessed with this song lately and I love Rachel Reinert's voice.  She recently left the band and is going solo; I will definitely be looking for her new album.  This has been the first song I listen to each day when I get into my car. 


One Hell of an Amen by Brantley Gilbert
I've actually been obsessed with a few of his songs lately, but this one takes the cake.  I got goosebumps the first time I heard it.  The others are "If you want a bad boy" and "Let it Ride".



The Voice by Lisa Kelly (of Celtic Woman)
I'm never not obsessed with this song.  This is one of those songs that I could listen to on repeat and never get tired of it.  The song is beautiful and Lisa Kelly's voice is incredible.


Marry Me by Martina McBride and Train
I know this isn't the original but I love this version of the song Marry Me.  Martina McBride is my absolute favorite singer and I think she does an amazing job on this song.


Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding 
This has been my guilty pleasure song lately.  This is not normally the type of music that I like, but the song is definitely catchy.


What's been playing on repeat on your IPod?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design