Netflix and Chill?

Thursday, August 18, 2016




I've seen this going around on a few blogs and I definitely wanted to fill this out.  I love me some Netflix.   I can spend an entire day watching something on Netflix and not even feel bad about it. 

What are your favorite series to watch on Netflix?
Well, before they so RUDELY took it off, Flashpoint was always my go to show.  If there was nothing else I wanted to watch I'd watch Flashpoint.  I also love The Glades, Criminal Minds, Bitten, Army Wives, Arrow, Scandal, The Flash, 90210, One Tree Hill, Heartland, House Hunters (USA and International) and Fixer Upper.   I am totally aware that I have a problem.


What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I just finished watching the Glades again and I'm watching NCIS LA on DVD so I haven't been watching TV on Netflix.  I did just watch a few Christmas movies (yes, I watch them year round).  I haven't finished season 3 of Bitten yet, so I may start that soon.


If you could have one series, old or new, put on Netflix, what would it be?
Bring Flashpoint back!!  Also update Heartland!  Netflix is like 3 seasons behind and I'm not OK with it!  I also wouldn't be upset of they put Chicago PD on there.


What is your one peeve about Netflix?
Two things.  One there are so many shows it takes forever to weed through them.  I wish there was a way to just see the kind of things you like - or a better way to search for things.  Two, I wish there was a way to mark something as a favorite.  Sometimes I forget the names of things and as I said before, it's so hard to weed through things.

What are your essentials for a perfect night with Netflix?
Just my couch.  Maybe a glass of wine.  And a comfy blanket.

Recommend one series or film for someone else?
Hmmm ... Flashpoint if it was still on there (I'm a little bitter about this if you can't tell).  I guess I'd recommend Arrow or Bitten.


Name a series on Netflix that you keep meaning to watch but haven't.
The rest of Scandal.  I flew through the first season but season two isn't keeping my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design