Jamestown Settlement, Virginia

Monday, August 8, 2016


When I went to visit Josh at the end of June, we were able to check something off of my 101 in 1001 list by visiting Jamestown.  I didn't realize it until that day but there are actually two parts of Jamestown - Jamestown settlement and Historic Jamestown.  Since we visited Jamestown Settlement first, I figured I'd start there.

To be honest, this was definitely not our thing.  It was geared way more towards kids and I probably would have know that had I done a bit more research ... or any research at all.  It was divided into a few sections.  We checked out the English Settlement, the Ships and the Native American area before deciding to make our way back.   The ships were kind of neat but other than that, it wasn't really for adults.   I wish we would have spent more time in Historic Jamestown rather than here.  However, the kids around us seemed to love it so if you have children, I'd definitely recommend checking out Jamestown Settlement.







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design