University of Tennessee Football

Wednesday, April 20, 2016


As I shared last week, Heather won tickets through work for the University of TN opening football game verses Utah State.  She asked if I'd be interested in going and I definitely was.  I have never actually been to a football game before.  I never went to JMU's games and I know that college ball is a big deal in the south so I knew it would be an experience - and oh was it ever. 

I have never seen something quite like it.  The tailgating was insane and Neyland Stadium was huge.  Ours at JMU was nowhere near that size (at least not when I went there, they've since added to it).  We didn't stay for the whole game but Tennessee was kicking ass and it was a lot of fun to be there. 



















I love the panoramic thing on my phone!  This picture was taken half before a touchdown and half after, I think it's so neat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design