Graduation Day, Fort Jackson

Friday, April 1, 2016


If family day was the best day ever, Graduation day was the proudest day ever.   I got there super early to make sure I had a good seat and ended up being directly in front of his company!   The ceremony was actually fairly short, about 45 minutes total but I enjoyed every second of it.  I could not have been more proud of my husband ... or so I thought.

After the ceremony was over we were able to walk over and find our family members.  When I found Josh he told me that he had been promoted the night before!  He was one of only 3 people in his platoon to get promoted!   We hung out for a little while so he could say bye to some people, headed to the PX to get what he needed for his uniform because of his promotion, then he wanted to get the heck out of there!  He had to be at Fort Eustis by 5pm the following evening, so we decided to head on up there that day and just stay the night in Williamsburg.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design