Bethany Beach, Delaware

Wednesday, April 6, 2016


My best friend randomly came to the east coast this time last year so, of course, I had to make a trip down to Bethany Beach where her parents live.   We had a pretty chill two days.  We spent the afternoon at the beach and then headed into Ocean City, MD to a restaurant Watermans where we got all you can eat crabs.  If you know anything about Maryland, you know we do crabs right!  I think we went through about 4 dozen that night plus they gave us shrimp, fried chicken and hushpuppies.  Pretty good deal if you ask me!

Our next day was spent shopping at the Tanger Outlets, yay for tax free shopping!!  We spent most of our time at Forever 21 and ended up getting some pretty awesome deals.  Before I left to come home we had dinner in Rehobeth at a place called Big Fish.  The food was great!  The lobster bisque soup was to die for!  Overall, it was a nice relaxing few days with my best friend and family, just hanging out and reminiscing about our summers down there when we were kids. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design