Cafe 4: Knoxville, TN

Friday, April 22, 2016


LOCATION:  Cafe 4 is located right in Market Square in downtown Knoxville. 
4 Market Square
Knoxville, TN 37902

ATMOSPHERE: Cafe 4 is a very modern looking on the inside with plenty of covered outdoor seating as well.  There are tons of window seats overlooking Market Square for those who want to view but not the heat.  We had one of the window seats which was perfect.


SERVICE: The service was excellent!  Our server was very friendly and very efficient.  I could tell he was busy but if I hadn't worked in a restaurant I would have never noticed, he did a great job.

EFFICIENCY: Again, they were very efficient.  It was fairly busy but we were seated right away.  Our server was at our table taking our drink orders within two minutes and the drinks came fast.  We ordered right away and my "appetizer" came out within 5 minutes and the rest of our food took another 15 minutes. 

PRICE: The price "rating" was $$.  I thought it was very reasonable but southern and northern prices are definitely different.  I think my entire check was under $25.00

FOOD:  EXCELLENT!  My appetizer was a delicious fruit, yogurt and granola parfait made with fresh fruits.  For my meal I got a Hickory Burger with bacon, cheddar cheese and bbq sauce. I ate every last bit, which for me is saying something.




I really enjoyed my experience at Cafe 4 and would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Knoxville.

RATING: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design