Vatican City

Wednesday, June 29, 2016


Our last day in Rome was mostly spent exploring the Vatican.

To be honest, this was my least favorite part of the trip. I am not Catholic and I don't care much for art, it's just not my thing.  I will say that I did love the Sistine Chapel, what an amazing thing to see!  However, I was a little blown away by the lack of respect from the tourists! The rules were no photography and no talking, it was loud as crap and people were taking FLASH photography! RUDE!  I was glad to be able to experience the Vatican, but I don't think I'll ever go back.














 It was definitely an artists dream!  I don't think there was a square inch of that place that wasn't painted or beautifully decorated.  Like I said, I am glad I got to go, but I definitely wont be rushing back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design