Arizona, 2008

Tuesday, June 14, 2016


In 2007, my best friends Dad got a job in Surprise, Arizona and decided to accept it, so naturally I had to go visit!  They moved right before the start of the school year (my first year of college) so I scheduled a trip for the end of spring semester in June of 2008.  My friend Kristin also joined!

We had a short flight from Baltimore to Newark then to Phoenix!


We arrived in AZ and were immediately taken to get some amazing food at a place called Oregano's in Phoenix.  Amazing! They had this cookie ice cream dessert that was to die for, plus it is a restaurant that is almost 100% outdoors!



I didn't keep a journal for this trip but here are some highlights and things I do remember:

Hanging Out By The Pool





Going Shopping At The Mall Where Jordan Sparks Worked
(and getting really annoyed at constantly hearing her songs on the radio)




 
Modeling Our New Clothes - Duh


Going to A Place Called Castles and Coasters
(Roller Coasters and Mini Golf/Go Karts ... Weirdest thing ever)


Going to an Old West Town, Rawhide
(this will have its own post)




Westgate and Margaritaville




Hammerhead Jacks




The Beautiful Desert 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design