Rome, Italy

Tuesday, June 28, 2016


* I should have mentioned before that you wont see too many pictures of me in these recaps.  I was at my heaviest weight during this trip and I hate about 90% of the pictures of myself.

Our second day in Rome was heavy with sightseeing!  We ate breakfast at the hotel; croissants and toast (we thought the croissants were super cute but by the end of the trip we never wanted to see one again).

Our first stop was the Coliseum.   It was so surreal seeing the coliseum in person!  It is so much bigger than it looks in pictures!  Because we were with People to People, we didn't have to wait in line.  We met up with our guide and went inside immediately at our scheduled time, which was nice.  Our tour was maybe an hour long, then we set out to see the rest of Rome!









After our tour in the Coliseum, we got a tour of the Roman Forum and were then split into groups and sent on a scavenger hunt to find some of Romes most famous landmarks. We found the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, and more.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design