Disney Tag

Monday, June 13, 2016




I saw this fun post a few weeks ago on this blog.  I am a huge Disney fan and had a super fun time filling this out :)

Favorite Disney film: Beauty and the Beast! or Aladdin!

 Favorite Disney Characters: This is an evil question!  I can't answer this! I love them all!

Favorite Disney Princess: It would have to be between Belle and Jasmine.

Favorite Disney Sidekick: Really?  I can't choose!  I'll go with Sebastian from The Little Mermaid.

Favorite Disney Song: Once Upon a Dream and Colors of the Wind!

Which Disney character would be your best friend?  Belle - we could discuss books all day! Or Possibly Rapunzel from Tangled - she cracks me up and we'd have fun adventures.  Or Anna from Frozen - we both get way too excited about things.

 
Who would be your Disney pet? Maximus, the horse from Tangled. Or Stitch! Or maybe Todd and Copper!   I can't choose!

Have you ever been to Disneyland? No!  I've tried Disney World twice but it's never worked out! :(

 You is your favorite Disney Villain? Hmmm ...  probably Maleficent.

Do you collect anything special? No, not really.  I do buy all of the re-released DVD's.  Every time a new one comes out, I make sure to snatch it up before it goes back in the vault.

What Disney film would you star in if you could? Aladdin so I could do the magic carpet ride, even though it's not real OR Beauty and the Beast because books.

How old were you when you watched your first Disney Movie? I can't even tell you.  I've been watching them for as long as I can remember.  The first one I saw in theaters was The Lion King.

Who is your favorite Disney couple? Karl and Ellie from Up.  TOO CUTE! 


Have you done this Disney tag? Who are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design