Assisi, Italy

Thursday, June 30, 2016


After touring the Vatican, we hopped on our bus and headed to Assisi, Italy.  This may very well be my favorite place on earth.  Our second day (which I will share tomorrow) was one of the best days of the trip!


When we arrived we were actually late, so we missed our meeting with one of the priests.  We got to wander around at our own pace because our dinner reservations were not for another few hours.  This was also the first day that I really talked to three of the girls who became my best friends on the trip, I ate dinner with them that night and we ended up getting really close.







That night at our hotel was too fun.  We found this playground not too far away and had a great time playing and getting to know each other.   After which we all gathered in the room I was staying in with two other girls and all of us ate junk food.  I guess we were being loud because the leaders came in to tell everyone to get to their rooms.  We were definitely in for a treat the next day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design