SCWBC15: Final Check-In

Monday, February 1, 2016


This is the final check-in for the SCWBC.  I'm sad to say that I didn't finish, but I couldn't find a book published under a pseudonym that I really wanted to read.   There were so many other books I really wanted to dive into, so I decided to just leave it be.  This is, however, the farthest I've gotten on the Semi-Charmed challenges, so that makes me happy.   All of the books I've reviewed have links back to the reviews.

I've Read:
 5 points: Read a book that has between 100 and 200 pages.
The Giver by Lois Lowry (11/4/15)
10 points: Read a debut book by any author. (The book does not have to be a 2015 debut.)
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige (11/26/15) 
10 points: Read a book that does not take place in your current country of residence.
  We'll Always Have Paris: A Mother Daughter Memoir by Jennifer Coburn (12/8/15) 
10 points: Read a book that someone else has already used for the challenge.
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (1/9/16)
 15 points: Read a book with “boy,” “girl,” “man” or “woman” in the title (or plural of these words).
The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot (12/10/15)
15 points: Read a book with a one-word title.
Panic by Lauren Oliver (12/1/15)
 20 points: Read a book with a verb in the title.
Cartwheel by Jennifer duBois (11/21/15)
20 points: Read a book with a person's first and last name in the title.
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (12/5/15)
20 points: Read a food-themed book.
The Recipe Box by Sandra Lee (12/14/15)
 30 points: Read a nonfiction book and a fiction book about the same subject.
Stolen: A Letter to my Captor by Lucy Christopher (11/15/15) 
A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard  (11/11/15)
30 points: Read two books with the same title (by different authors).

Points: 185

Not Read: 
 15 points: Read a book published under a pseudonym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design