Book Reviews: May 2015

Friday, February 5, 2016


You may have noticed that I skipped June and July book reviews.  This is because I was reading Harry Potter books from June to early August.  We all know I am obsessed with Harry Potter, so there is no need for a review.  I didn't read much in May so here are my two short reviews.


For some reason this is the only Nicholas Sparks book that I hadn't read, which makes no sense because I had it on my shelf for years.  Anyway, this may be one of my favorite books by him.  I really liked that the main characters were already friends and I really liked that they fell in love slowly.  I feel like a lot of books now rush the romances.  I also really liked the secondary plot and the idea that her late husband is watching over her through her dog. There are a lot of reasons that I liked this book but I'm not trying to spoil it.  If you are a Nicholas Sparks fan, definitely read this one.
I gave this book a 4/5 on my GoodReads.


I don't normally read books like this but at the time I really wasn't in the mood for reading, so I figured "what the heck"?  I'm actually really glad that I picked this up because I feel like I learned a lot, especially as someone who is interested in nutrition.  From everything that I know about physiology, the things she says in this book make complete sense to me.  If nutrition is something that interests you, I definitely recommend reading this book.
I gave this book a 4/5 on my GoodReads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design