Bucket List: Georgetown Cupcake

Wednesday, September 30, 2015


On one of our DC trips in 2013 Josh and I decided to cross something off of my bucket list.  We headed to Georgetown to try Georgetown Cupcake!  The co-founders are the stars of the show DC Cupcakes!  I absolutely love cupcakes and I had heard nothing but good things about this place.


The little bakery is located on M. Street in Georgetown, Washington DC.  The place was crowded but it only took us 5 minutes to get in, order and get our cupcakes!  I was definitely impressed, I was expecting to wait way longer!

 They all looked so good, I really had a hard time choosing and almost got a half dozen just because I didn't know what to pick, neither did Josh.  They had a ridiculous amount of flavors to pick from!  I ended up picking Chocolate Banana and Josh picked Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl.  They were both delicious!  I really loooved the frosting on my Chocolate Banana it was very fluffy and not like normal cupcake frosting.  It was definitely worth walking a bit to get there.  (Closest Metro is Foggy Bottom/GWU).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design