Bucket List Series

Monday, September 7, 2015


When I was still writing my old blog I wanted to start a small series on this blog that would get me motivated to write more and would give me something entertaining and interesting to write about.  I was going through my Pinterest boards and cleaning them up a bit when I came up with the idea to start a bucket list series based on my Pinterest board.  I will be continuing this on my new blog since I never really got started with it before I stopped blogging.

Today I figured I'd start with a few easy ones that don't require a post of their own.


As much as I love movies, I have only ever been to one midnight premiere.  My sister and I went to see Les Miserables on Christmas night in 2012.  Les Mis is one of my all time favorite musicals and my sister had never seen it in any form and really wanted to.  We figured this would be the perfect midnight premiere to go to.  Was it worth it?? Absolutely!



This was actually a bet.  An ex's friend bet me that I couldn't eat an entire large pizza by myself.  Never make a bet with me when it comes to how much I can eat.  I may be small but I'm basically a bottomless pit, especially when I'm working out.  So, I definitely ate the entire thing by myself in the amount of time it took us to watch a movie. Boom.


I got my belly button pierced on my 18th birthday, the same day that I got my first tattoo.  It's really not that bad to get done, just a quick pinch and it's over (if you get the right person doing it).  Unfortunately, mine got really badly infected a few years later (and later learned that the infection was actually my body rejecting the piercing) and now I can't wear the rings anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design