Our Excursions, Half Moon Cay

Thursday, September 24, 2015


We decided to do two excursions on Half Moon Cay.  The first, and my favorite, was horseback riding on the beach.  I am a horse lover and this has been something I've wanted to do pretty much forever.   The excursion was broken into two parts.  First we got into normal saddles and rode on a trail which took us to the highest point on the island.  Once we got back to where we started they put these pad-like saddles on the horses and we were broken up into two groups and were able to ride the horses in the water.  I had a beautiful white and brown paint horse for this and I loved him!  Josh and I did this part separately so that we could take photos of each other. 

Our second excursion was kayaking and it was just OK.  Our guide was pretty much useless but we did see some pretty cool marine life when we stopped in this little cove.  It was also neat to kayak in the ocean.  It wasn't a complete waste of time or anything but it's not one I'd go out of my way to recommend either.  

Also, we are completely retarded and didn't realize that the disposable underwater cameras are only meant to be used underwater.  So the photos are pretty much crap.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design