Health and Fitness: Introduction

Tuesday, September 1, 2015


I mentioned in this post that health and fitness has always been a big thing for me.  My Mom was a personal trainer so I always had an idea of what is good and bad to eat and of effective ways to exercise.  Although this blog will not just a fitness blog, I really do hope to shed some light on the issue of weight loss and overall wellness.

The biggest issue I've noticed when I talk to people about weight loss, is that they don't know the proper way to go about losing weight.  Especially now with all the advertisements for "lose weight in 20 minutes" crap, people get discouraged when those things don't work.  And they wont work.

My goal as far as this series on the blog is to educate people about health and fitness.   If I can help even one person improve their health, then I will be satisfied. Notice I said my goal is to help people improve their health, not lose weight.  This is because by changing your lifestyle and becoming a more healthy person, the weight will take care of itself.

Stay tuned for Thursdays post when I share the first thing I tell people to stop consuming when they begin their fitness journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design