Bucket List: Work at Barnes and Noble

Tuesday, September 15, 2015


I have always been a huge book nerd.  Ever since I was little, I loved loved loved books.  My Mom is the same and so is my Grandfather.  So, when it came time to look for jobs, the first that came to my mind was Barnes and Noble.  Unfortunately, they wont hire anyone under 18, so I waited.  I applied at the end of my senior year of high school and ended up being hired as a supervisor since I had experience from previous jobs!  I was there for a little over a year and it was definitely my favorite job ever and I was sad that I had to leave it when I left for JMU.


I have a few pictures from working the Breaking Dawn midnight sale.  We were technically open but most people were there just to buy the book, so we had about 3 hours of down time and needed to keep ourselves entertained before getting attacked by preteens.


The Sun never sets on a Badass












That was definitely the best job I have ever had and I loved my coworkers and Managers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design