Top 10 Tuesday #3

Tuesday, February 26, 2019


I LOVE this weeks topic!  Places Mentioned in Books I'd Love to Visit.   There are really no rules so I'm doing both real and fictional places on my list. Also, I'm only doing places I've never been.  I've read plenty of books that take place in places I'd love to return to, but these are all places I have never been but really want to see.   I've always loved to travel and one of the things I'm looking forward to most when we're debt free is traveling more!

Hogwarts School, England - Harry Potter 


Havana, Cuba - Next year in Havana


Edinburgh, Scotland - City of Ghosts


Ireland (all of it) - Love and Luck


Chile (I want to go to Patagonia) - The Rhythm of Memory 


Prague, Czech Republic - The Lost Wife


Santorini, Greece - Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants


Paris, France - One Paris Summer


Amsterdam, The Netherlands - 13 Little Blue Envelopes


Salzburg, Austria - Wanderlost


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design