Top 10 Tuesday #1

Tuesday, February 12, 2019


Since my life is pretty much school, work and reading I'll probably be writing a lot about books over the next year.  So, I decided to start participating in this Top 10 Tuesday.  I can't remember  how I came across this but I loved some of the upcoming topics!  Today's topic is Favorite Couples in Books.

1. Eleanor and Raymond from Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
I'm really surprised by how much I loved them.  I think Raymond changed Eleanor for the better and eventually brought out the best in her.

2. Lucy and Joshua from The Hating Game by Sally Thorne 
How can you not love their bantering and romantic comedyish relationship?

3. America and Maxon from The Selection Series by Kiera Cass
I loved that their relationship wasn't instant and I loved how sweet and respectful Maxon was.

4. Louisa and Will from Me Before You by Jojo Moyes 
If you don't love their relationship, I think you may be a sociopath.

5. Cath and Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I loved how much Levi obviously adored Cath and how he helped to come out of her shell.

6. Elizabeth and Wynn from When Calls The Heart by Janette Oke
They may be my favorite of all of these couples.  I love the old fashioned (late 1800s early 1900s) relationship.  I love Wynn Delaney so much, he's super respectful of Elizabeth and really sweet.

7. Bex and Nick from The Royal We by Heather Cocks
While I thought the book was a bit too long and drawn out, I really did like both Nick and Bex.  I thought they were great characters and I liked them together.

8. Ashley and Dash from Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber
I just found their entire relationship hilarious.  It was meant to be goofy and that's what I loved about it.  No dumb drama, just silliness.

9. Luke and Sophia from The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
Maybe I'm projecting the movie on to this a little bit, but they're probably my favorite couple from all of the Nicholas Sparks books I've read.  I also really love Ira and Ruth in this book. 

10. Henry and Jordan from Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally 
While they weren't the main focus of the whole book, I loved them way more than Ty and Jordan.  They started out friends and I think it made their relationship great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design