Top 10 Tuesday #4

Tuesday, March 5, 2019


This weeks topic is Characters I'd like to switch places with.  This one was way harder than I thought it would be!  There are so many different worlds that I'd love to explore, but I really wouldn't want to be the character!


 Cassidy Blake: How cool would it be to be able to go "behind the veil".  I mean the whole almost dying thing doesn't sound fun, but having an "invisible" best friend does.


Addie:  I mean, really I just want to go to Ireland ... but road tripping around sounds like so much fun! 


Amy Lennox: Please let me jump into all of my favorite books!!


Lina:  Spending the summer in Italy and meeting a cute Italian boy ... what teenager would turn that down?


Aubree Sadler: Tour guiding around Europe for the summer sounds like a dream come true!


Hermione Granger: Probably my favorite book character of all time.  I'd love to be as brilliant as Hermione ... and go to Hogwarts - duh.


Rebecca Porter: If you say you've never wanted to marry a prince at least once in your life, you're lying!  Also, I think Bex was a great character.  Plus ... London.


America Singer:  Definitely not about that "Bachelor" style game show thing, but I really loved America as a character.  I also really liked Maxon - so if I had to be competing for someone, he doesn't seem like a bad choice.


Luna Lovegood: Such a quirky character, and she's 100% herself.  I wish I could be more like Luna.  Plus, we're both Ravenclaws.


Jordan Woods: I wish I was badass and confident enough to play football on a boys team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design