Book Reviews: February

Monday, March 11, 2019


Man, I really sucked at reading in February!  Between my school workload becoming a bit overwhelming as well as my work schedule getting a bit more hectic, I haven't been able to read as much as I'd like.  So, here is my one book for February:


Fairy tales, Harry Potter, dogs and a scavenger hunt - what's not to love!  I loved Elsa's character so much, especially her love of Harry Potter.  I really liked how the fairy tales weaved together with real life; it reminded me of Winter Garden (one of my favorite books).   I loved how all of the people who lived in the house were all connected and I loved learning about each of them as Elsa learned about them.  It's a little slow in the beginning, but it's such a great story if you push through.
4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design