Parasailing in Ocean City

Thursday, January 26, 2017


Today I am starting my Throwback Thursday Series which I hope to continue through the year. To start, I'm throwing it back to 2007!

At this time, I had been wanting to go parasailing for a long time, I thought it looked like so much fun!  The opportunity presented itself in 2007 during my Senior Week trip to Ocean City, Maryland.  I was all about it and my friend Kristin decided to join me.   We made reservations before we got there for the highest you can go (80ft) and were so excited to get out on the water!  Though it wasn't as thrilling as I thought it would be, it was definitely an amazing experience!  It was so neat to see Ocean City from above and come down to have our toes dipped in the water!  It was also a relaxing experience - you truly feel like you're moving super slow which I totally wasn't expecting.

I enjoyed it but I'm not sure if I'd do it again unless there was a place I really wanted to see from up high.  I would definitely recommend doing this at least once in life, though!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design