50 Places

Thursday, January 10, 2019


One of my 101 in 1001 goals was to create a list of 50 places I want to visit in my lifetime.  I finished the list yesterday, but I wasn't sure if I was going to share it or not.  I obviously decided to go ahead and share it, but I'm just sharing the list and not really elaborating on any of the places because that could take forever.  So, here is my list of places I would love to visit: 

The Grand Canyon, USA
Anchorage, Alaska, USA
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada
Prince Edward Island, Canada
Havana, Cuba
Macchu Picchu/Inca Trail, Peru
Uyuni Salt Flats, Bolivia
Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Christ the Redeemer Statue, Rio de Jenerio, Brazil
Moorea, French Polynesia
Milford Track, Fiordland National Park, New Zealand
Wharariki Beach, Golden Bay, New Zealand
Uluru, Australia
Sydney, Australia
Great Ocean Road, Australia
Great Barrier Reef, Australia
Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
Hai Van Pass, Vietnam
Yushan National Park, Taiwan
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Bhutan
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Cape Town, South Africa
Snowdonia, Wales
Isle of Arran, Scotland
Isle of Skye, Scotland
Glenfinnan Viaduct, Scotland
Edinburgh, Scotland
Ireland (all of it)
London, England
El Chalten, Argentina
Torres del Paine, Chile
Petra, Jordan
Cappadocia, Turkey
Mount Nyiragongo, DRC
Giraffe Manor, Kenya
DSWT, Kenya
Masai Mara Reserve, Kenya
Tofo, Mozambique
Etosha National Park, Namibia
Sossusvlei, Namibia
Lake Bled, Slovenia
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
Prague, Czech Republic
Brasov, Romania
Seville, Spain
Iceland (all of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design