Book Reviews: May

Tuesday, June 12, 2018


This was a sucky month of reading for me.  I read a whopping ONE book :(  I tried but I really just couldn't get in to anything this month.  However, the book I did read was finished in two days. 


This book was super cute and enjoyable.  Ireland is one of the top places on my list of places I need to visit, so I loved reading about different towns and sights in Ireland.  I loved all of the characters in this story (which is rare for me), especially Rowan.   I think one of my favorite parts of this book was reading little snippets from the book Addie was reading, called "Ireland for the Heartbroken".  Each passage had a little bit of advice and some crazy things to do at each site they visited.   Very entertaining and cute read - if you liked Love and Gelato, you will probably enjoy Love and Luck.
4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design