101 in 1001: Random/School

Tuesday, June 19, 2018


I had a few goals that didn't really fit into any of the other categories and became their own "random" category.  I also have a few goals for when I return to school.

Finish German Rosetta Stone
I've had this damn Rosetta Stone for years.  I was doing so well with it, but then the audio went out on my laptop.  I haven't had the chance to get it fixed, but I was told I'd probably need a new laptop which I can't afford.  I've installed it on Josh's laptop and hope to get started fairly soon.
 
Complete 7 goals in 1 week
 I saw this one on someone elses list and thought it sounded fun, so I added it to mine.  No other reason behind this one.

Go horseback riding
I LOVE horses!  I rode when I was younger and have been wanting to get back into it, but it is an expensive hobby!  I'm hoping that it's one I can get into again once we're closer to being debt free. Even if I can only go once per month, I'm cool with that. 

Get comic and giraffe photos framed
We have three prints that we've needed to get framed for like 2 years!  We want to hang the comic ones in the spare room and the giraffe one in our room.  We don't want expensive frames, we just need to get them measured because they're all weird sizes.  So basically it hasn't gotten done because I'm just lazy. 

Make Christmas cards
By this I mean cute little cards with photos of us and the pups.  I always do the generic ones you can get in a box from Walmart because they are cheaper.  We'll have more money either this Christmas or next so I'd like to finally do a cute personalized Christmas card. 

Put together a Will
We both need one and I don't have one.  Josh has one through the Army which is fine for as long as he's in, but I need to do one for myself.  I'm not too worried about this until we actually have more money saved than we do debt. 

Get the pups fully trained
Y'all these dogs drive me nuts!  Both of them are terrible on a leash.  I've taken Bolt to three different trainers and he just doesn't care.  Belle is just bad because I haven't taken the time to train her separatelyWe are having issues with her going potty in the house.  Accidents are getting fewer and fewer but it's still annoying and we can't figure out why she does it.  We potty trained her by letting her out every 30 minutes when we first adopted her, and praised her every time she went outside.   She knows better.  We're going to see a trainer soon to see if there is something we're missing.


{Begin school, Maintain a 3.5 GPA (at least), Maintain a 4.0 GPA in all Paralegal classes}
I plan to start attending school when we move.  I wanted to get most of our debt cleared before starting because I wont be working as much once I start.  I would start next semester but I want to start and finish at the same school.  I plan to study to be a Paralegal and do so very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design