Life Update: March

Thursday, April 5, 2018


Why do I live where winter never ends? UGH!  March has been a super long month for us, partially because it feels like winter is never going to end and the snow is never going to melt.  It seems like every time the snow starts really melting, we get more snow.

Anyways ... For me, March was another month of lots and lots of work.  It got to the point where I was super burnt out!  There was a day where I spent the whole day holding back tears because I was so effing tired.  The week of St. Patrick's Day, I ended up giving away some shifts and only worked 1 double (by double I mean work both jobs in 1 day).   It was hard to give up that money, but I needed it for my mental health!

As far as blogging - I'm feeling a bit frustrated.  I haven't written much, not because I have nothing to say, but because I start writing and it just comes out a mess. Sometimes I think that Vlogging would be better for me for certain topics, but I hate seeing myself on camera.

photo added for cuteness factor ;)

Josh has had quite the month as well.  He went to the promotion board in the middle of the month and got his promotable status (E4 to E5), and had a PT (physical) test which he passed.   After that fun was over, he left for training for a month (I'll tell you where when he gets back).  He actually had to leave a few days early because he was one of the "lucky" ones chosen to fly out with the helicopters which was a 5 day trek, which has turned in to a 10 day trek (they're still not at their destination as of today).

Nothing exciting in March - it was overall just a blah kind of month.  Thankfully, April is looking better.  The snow has started melting and spring cleaning is happening in this house right now and I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design