Three Things

Friday, March 10, 2017


I saw this going around the blogosphere and decided to give it a go since I've really been slacking here lately.  Between working a new job and adjusting to my husband being gone, I have had zero time to myself. 

Three thing's I'd never give up: 
My family and friends, travel, and books.

Three favorite vegetables:
Corn, Green Beans, and Carrots.

Three shows I watched faithfully from beginning to end:
Gilmore Girls (probably seen it all the way through 10 times), Chicago PD (I've been watching since episode 1 and still watch faithfully), and Flashpoint (obviously I didn't watch it while it was on but I watched all the way through on Netflix).  I rarely watch shows faithfully.

Three places I want to visit inside the US:
Portland, Oregon; San Diego, California; Boston, Massachusetts

Three places I want to visit outside the US:
This question is just mean!!  Hmmm... Ireland, Austria, and Peru.

Three things I always have with me: 
Military ID, a book, and my phone.

Three things that are always in my car:
Sunglasses, Jumper Cables, and an unnecessary amount of water bottles.

Three most recent calls were from/to:
My best friend, Alex, the place I'm going to board my dog, and my friend Randi. 

Three books I read and loved in college: 
Seriously, I don't have a clue! I don't remember a thing that I read in college lol

Three most often used makeup products:
Mascara, Eye Liner, and Cover Up.

Three things that make me laugh:
Cat videos, videos of people falling, and my husband.

Three things that make me cry:
Anything involving shelter dogs, military homecoming videos, and sappy movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design