Madrid, Spain

Wednesday, February 15, 2017


I don't remember all that much about our time in Madrid, but I do know that I wasn't a fan.  My dislike had nothing to do with the city itself and everything to do with the things that happened there.  We got lost multiple times, everyone was cranky because it was the end of the trip, we spent most of one of the days in an Art Museum (the Prado) and I don't like Art Museums, we went on a seemingly pointless excursion to a Bull Farm, and I just overall did not enjoy our time there.  I feel like we really didn't get to see much of the city itself.  The best part about this part of our trip was getting to choose our roommates!  We had a such a blast the last few nights!  I really hope to return to Madrid one day and actually see the city. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design