Brother of the Sun Tour

Thursday, February 16, 2017


Today I'm throwing it back to August 12, 2012. 

On August 12th, Mom and I made our way down to FedEx field (Redskins Stadium) for the Brothers of the Sun tour! For those who don't know, it is a tour that Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw did together along with Grace Potter and Jake Owen as openers.  Needless to say, for a country music fan its the best concert ever.  I got the tickets from a guy I worked with at the time, his girlfriend won two sets of tickets off a local radio station! I happened to be driving with him the day she won the second set and offered to buy the tickets right then and there.  It was a great show!  Kenny Chesney belongs on a stage and Tim McGraw is just beautiful!  We did have one minor issue with the place ... $50 for parking, really Redskins? Anyways, here are some pictures, I'll try not to go too crazy.








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design