Homestay House Tour

Wednesday, July 27, 2016


While staying with Miti in Toulon, I made sure to get lots of photos of the house because it was so different from houses I've seen here in the states.   Also, I really wanted to remember everything about this place because I was pretty much obsessed with it.  I really wish I would have thought to take a video, but my camera was clearly crap so the video probably would have sucked.  

Anyway ... this is Miti's beautiful home.


The only way I can think to describe the doors and windows are garage doors.  They literally rolled up and down with the push of a button.  It was so neat and a great way to open up the house. 


This was the bedroom that Kara and I stayed in.  It overlooked the Toulon Harbor.


View from our bedroom window.


Looking into the living room from the porch.





I am from the east coast so I had never seen a bathroom where the toilet was separate!  Then I saw it again when I went to AZ.  Maybe we're the weird ones??


Looking into the Kitchen from the living room


Then we head to the basement



Kara's Photos






The Views






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design