Four Things

Wednesday, May 18, 2016


I saw this cute list going around a while ago and thought it was a cute idea! 

Four Places I've Lived:
1.Abingdon, MD
2. Street, MD
3. Harrisonburg, VA
4. Moving to Fort Drum in the fall
 
Four Jobs I've Had: 
1. Loss Prevention
2. Barnes and Noble (Cash Supervisor)
3. Schwan's Route Sales Rep.
4. Customs Protection Officer

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once: 
1. An Officer and a Gentleman
2. Revenge of the Bridesmaids
3. Top Gun
4. Step Up

Four Books I'd Recommend: 
1. Room by Emma Donoghue
2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
3. The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman
4.Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah

Four Places I've Visited: 
1. Rome, Italy
2. Roatan, Honduras
3. San Vito, Costa Rica
4. Savannah, Georgia



Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. In VA with my husband
2. Somewhere warm and sunny
3. Costa Rica ... always Costa Rica
4. With friends

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Mac&Cheese
2. Pasta
3.Pretzels
4.Strawberries and Kiwi

Four Shows I Watch: 
1. Chicago PD
2. Arrow
3. Hawaii Five-0
4. Flashpoint (already ended but it's on Netflix and amazing)


Four Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year: 
1. Josh's Graduation from AIT
2.  Getting settled in our new home.
3. Day trips I have planned with my sister
4. My Arizona friends visiting in this weekend!


Four People I Tag To Answer These Questions: 
1. Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design