Sackets Harbor, New York

Wednesday, October 19, 2016


Sackets Harbor is a small town in Jefferson County about a half hour from my house.  I was really bored one day and Bolt needed a walk, so I decided to try his new seat belt out and take him for a walk somewhere new.  Everyone at work told me I need to check out Sackets Harbor, so off we went.  I wish I'd done a bit more research and spent more time walking the battlefield, but overall I really enjoyed the town.  I went right at the end of tourist season so things were shutting down, but it was still pretty and I made a list of everything I want to check out next year.  I know Bolt enjoyed walking somewhere other than our neighborhood.

I'm planning to take Bolt back at some point and walk the Battlefield trail, but that is probably going to have to wait until spring.   I can't wait to walk around when everything is open and lively!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design