ABC Reads: Final Update

Monday, December 26, 2016


I've had a bit of a rough reading year.  After moving I found it hard to find the time to read.  It's the end of December and I'm just now finding the time and getting myself on a good schedule.  That being said, it's no surprise to me that I did not finish the ABC Reads Challenge this year.  I am happy that I managed to finish more than half, though.  Here are all the books I read along with links to the reviews.

A: All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (5/20/16)
C: The Cellar by Natasha Preston (5/11/16)
D: Dumplin' by Julie Murphy (5/23/16) 

E: The Evolution of Mara Dyer (1/13/16)
F: First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen (5/10/16)
G: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (1/28/16)
H: How to be Single by Liz Tuccillo (05/18/16)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayley Larue Design